Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Kawasaki VULCAN S ABS CAFE
2017 Vulca White Green
ONE @ THIS PRICE / PLUS FEE'S !
The Heart of a Sportbike and the Comfort of a Classic Cruiser
With capable torque, high rpm and generous lean angles, every ride on the Vulcan S motorcycle has the potential for excitement. The added benefit of adjustable Kawasaki ERGO-FIT™ components make the Vulcan S motorcycle the ultimate in versatility for riders of varying sizes and abilities.
- Unlike any other cruiser, the Vulcan® S is geared to fit a wide range of riders. Never taking away from its stylish features, this bike takes comfort, adjustability, and Ninja®-derived power and performance to the next level. Three-tone paint, signature tank badging and sport striping emphasize the sportbike spirit of the Vulcan S; Dark-tinted windshield deflector helps wind management for a more comfortable ride
- Find Your ERGO-FIT™: The Kawasaki Vulcan® S is an exceptionally adaptable cruiser that showcases adjustable riding positions for every rider. Customers who purchase a new Vulcan S can choose from an ERGO-FIT Extended Reach, Mid Reach or Reduced Reach configuration. The selected ERGO-FIT parts will be fitted to the motorcycle (at the time of purchase) to ensure customers leave the Kawasaki dealership with the ideal fit.
- Command the Road: Smooth, Ninja®-derived, 649cc parallel-twin engine; Lightweight and responsive for easy handling and exceptional precision and confidence; Smooth power delivery with ample low- to mid-range torque and performance; New – gear position indicator added to dash meter for shifting strong top-end power
- Sport Cruiser Performance: Whether you’re commuting to work or enjoying a day trip, the Vulcan S inspires confidence in riding and delivers exhilarating sport cruiser performance for maximum enjoyment on every ride
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Maximum Torque: 46.3 lb-ft @ 6600 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm telescopic fork/5.1 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload/3.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x18
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel diamond frame
- Rake/Trail: 31 deg./4.7 in.
- Overall Length: 90.9 in.
- Overall Width: 34.6 in.
- Overall Height: 43.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 27.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 498.3 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Wheelbase: 62.0 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Matte Carbon Gray/Matte Urban City White, Pearl Blizzard White/Candy Lime Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 62.0 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- 31 deg.
- 4.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 498.3 lb.
- Metallic Matte Carbon Gray/Matte Urban City White, Pearl Blizzard White/Candy Lime Green
- 12 Month Limited Warranty